Representing over 1,000 firms in the Fayetteville and Cumberland County Area, the Fayetteville-Cumberland County Chamber of Commerce is committed to promoting and lobbying for the interests of our members to help the business community grow and prosper.
By being a non-partisan organization, we can work with elected officials from both parties at all levels of government to ensure the voice of Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, and Cumberland County business community is heard loud and clear on a daily basis.
Through various means, the Chamber also works diligently to educate our members about issues that affect our local business community at all levels of government. The Chamber encourages our members to have their voices heard by conducting programs and providing opportunities for members to access elected and key government officials.
Elected Officials Directory
For more information on contacting our elected officials from federal, state and local jurisdictions click on the link below.More Information...
North Carolina Issue Advocacy
For more information on state advocacy issues from the North Carolina Chamber click on the link below.More Information....
Thank you to our 110 Partners
|Buffalo Wild Wings||Mellow Mushroom|
|Cavin's Business Solutions, Inc.||Morganton Management and Development, L.L.C.|
|Coastal Carolina Neuropsychiatric Center||Parks Building Supply|
|Cromwell Architects Engineers, Inc.||Paul Mitchell The School Fayetteville|
|Cumberland Carpets||Pro Seal & Striping|
|Danielle Ward||Prudential All American Homes - Eddie Terry|
|ECS Carolinas, LLP||Raeford Fields|
|Falcon Children's Home||Relocation Guide|
|Financial Directions - Jerry Gregory & Associates||Rogers & Breece Funeral Home|
|FirstHealth of the Carolinas||Seegars Fence Company of Fayetteville|
|Foust Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.||Team Harris Real Estate|
|Golden Corral Steaks Buffet & Bakery - Skibo Rd||Teri J. Henderson|
|Highland Country Club||Thompson & Little, Inc.|
|Highland Presbyterian Church||Till & Butler CPAs, PLLC|
|Houston Henderson Real Estate Consultants, LLC||Townsend Real Estate - Carla Bullard Council|
|K3 Enterprises||Triangle Rock Club|
|LaFayette Ford Lincoln, Inc.||Wells Fargo Home Mortgage|
|Lewis, Deese, Nance, Briggs & Hardin, LLP||WNCN / NBC-17|
|LSV Partnership-Architects/Planners, A.I.A.|
For more information on how you can help support your Chamber by being a 110 Partner, visit this link.
The Impact of Supporting Local
By choosing to patronize locally owned establishments, you make a positive impact on our community in many ways. Here are just 5 of them:
1. Environment - By buying things made closer to home, you’re cutting down on fossil fuel use, reducing your carbon impact and saving money.
2. Local Economy - Local businesses buy more often from other local businesses, so the money you spend is retained in the community in a more concentrated fashion.
3. Local Flavor - The experience at a local establishment is completely unique – providing the local flavor of the area
4. Community Care - Local entrepreneurs are more connected to our community, because they live here, too. They are more likely than their non-local businesses to get involved in community efforts.
5. Voicing Your Opinion - You are voting with your dollar to say, “Hey, I like this place and the neighborhood wouldn’t be the same without it.”